WEAPONS CONTROL FORM
is granted permission
(name of person bringing weapon to school)
bring the following weapon(s) on to school property:
(describe weapon(s) in detail)
Date weapon(s) will be brought to school:
I understand that the permission granted above binds me to the following rules:
1. Weapon(s) will be transported and carried to school by non-student adult(s).
2. Weapon(s) may be handled by students in the classroom setting, but only under the close supervision of adults.
3. Weapon(s) will be under my constant observation at all times while in the school.
4. My instruction to students will only contain reference to safe and responsible use of the weapon(s).
I agree without reservation to the rules established above:
(printed name) (signature)
The following are included within the definition of weapon in 18 U.S.C. Section 921:
· Any weapon which will, is designed to, or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive.
· The frame or receiver of any weapon described above.
· Any firearm muffler or firearm silencer.