The Board will develop and execute a continuing program of maintenance of all district-owned buildings and grounds. This program of maintenance will be administered in such a manner as to preserve the capital investment of the district and to prevent deterioration due to lack of proper care.
The Superintendent will carry out the above policy through providing for:
1. Buildings and ground improvements and additions as established by capital outlay line items approved by the Board.
2. An adequate custodial program for all schools.
3. Improvement and maintenance of school grounds and fields.
4. Repairs, including repairs of equipment, and painting.
5. Determination and removal of obsolete equipment.