EVALUATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAMS
The purpose of evaluation of instruction will be:
1. To determine education needs and provide information for planning.
2. To indicate instructional strengths and weaknesses.
3. To check on the suitability of programs in terms of community requirements.
4. To show the relationship between achievement and the system's stated goals.
5. To provide data for public information.
programs shall be directed by the Superintendent to report periodically to
Adopted: April 8, 1993
School Board Review/Approval: December 13, 2012