The individual schools may request any of the following information from parents or legal guardians to ascertain proof of residency.† It shall be the obligation of the parent or legal guardian to provide the information if requested.
Accepted to Prove Residency:
1. Copy of a fully executed lease, together with the name and phone number of the landlord.
2. Copy of a fully executed closing statement
3. Telephone, electric, and cable bills
4. Envelopes with USPS forwarding postal stickers
5. Billing or mailing address from current doctorís bill, bank statement, or payroll check
6. Residency Affidavit
Items Not Accepted to Prove Residency:
1. Property tax bill
2. Water/sewer bill
3. Voter registration
4. Vehicle registration
5. Driverís license
6. Post Office box
All newly registered students will have their residency verified and complete the Residency Affidavit, JECA-1.
Any other District that requires further verification, it is the responsibility of that District.
Adopted:†††††††† February 8, 2007
Amended:††††††† June 13, 2013