5 Year Strategic Plan
Building / Facilities Objective
The District will continually review the facilities and develop action steps to update and renew facilities when appropriate.
- District Administration and the School Board continually review and update a five year capital improvement plan.
- The District recently renovated East Rochester Elementary school in an effort to increase instructional space and remove modular classrooms.
- The District committed to a $16.4 million dollar renovation of the R.W. Creteau Regional Technology Center.
- The District has adopted energy conservation strategies in all of its buildings to reduce its carbon footprint. Noteworthy projects include: solar arrays on school rooftops, LED lighting in all school buildings, and the Honeywell project to enhance security, indoor air quality, and energy efficiencies.
- The Building Committee will continue to review plans focused on replacing modular classrooms, smaller school efficiencies, and possible consolidation of elementary schools.
- The Building Committee will review on an annual basis the adopted energy efficient measures and their effectiveness.
- Ongoing infrastructure renewal.