5 Year Strategic Plan
Continue to design and implement a competency-based system of learning that honors individual student goals and dreams, while fostering college and career readiness in an environment that supports social, emotional, and physical well-being.
Provide personalized Learning will be provided in all schools and classrooms. All schools will follow the core four of personalized learning: Student Reflection and Ownership, Targeted Instruction,
Data Driven Decisions and Flexible Content and Tools.
- A competency-based learning system designed to promote mastery of academic content and important skills for future success.
- A Personalized Learning model designed to promote student agency.
- Trauma Based Schools with integrated trauma-sensitive practices with Multi-tiered System of Support (MTSS).
- An elementary magnet school focused on project-based learning.
- A multi-grade house model at the middle school.
- Move on When Ready at the High School
- Career Pathways at the High School and Career Technical Education Center
- Support the implementation of flexible digital content at all levels.
- Sustain Personalized Learning professional development.
- Implementation of Work-Skills Competencies K-12.
- Create a House model for the entire middle school.
- Increase Move On When Ready equity at the high school.
- Expand our career pathways and dual enrollment opportunities.
- Research the feasibility of Kindergarten until 3 pm.