Honeywell Instant AlertTM for Schools Parent User Interface
Register and create your account
- Go to the Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools website, listed above.
- If you are not a staff member in the school, click on 'New User' below the login boxes.
- If you are a staff member in the school, use the user ID and password given to you by the school
- Complete the Student information form. (Fields marked with * are mandatory) Click 'Submit'.
- Complete the corresponding Parent information form. (Fields marked with * are mandatory) Click 'Submit'.
- After receiving the Confirmation message, click on Proceed to get started with Instant Alert
- Note: Remember your Login Name and Password so you may use it to update your profile.
View and check details about yourself and your family members
- Upon successful login, click on 'Account Details'
- Click on 'Parent Profile' and then your name to view and edit details about yourself and your family members
- Click on 'Student Profiles' to view details about your children enrolled in this school
Configure alert settings for yourself
- Click on 'Alerts'. Click on 'Alert Configuration'.
- Click on the name of a contact from the list.
- Click on the tabs (Phone, Email, Text Messaging, Pager) to view this person's contact device information.
- Enter contact device information within the gray box and click 'Add' to add more contact devices.
- Click on the check boxes in the appropriate column to select which alert type you would like to have sent to which device. Click on 'Save' when complete Note: Phones only receive ‘School Closing’ Alerts.
- For e-mail, text messaging and pagers you may send yourself a test message. Click on 'Send Test Message' to check if the address has been entered correctly. Common cell phone text messaging addresses are located in the Help section - click on 'Help' while on the' Text Messaging' screen. You can also contact your cell provider to receive your text messaging address.
- Click on 'My Other Contacts'.
- Click on 'Add New Contact' and complete the form. (Fields marked with * are mandatory)
- Click on the 'Pick up Rights' check box if you wish to allow this person the right to pick up your child from school. This persons name will appear on a report for the school.
- Click 'Add' OR click 'Save and Configure Alerts' to directly configure alert settings for this contact
- Select a childs name from the drop down and click on 'Change Priority' in order to prioritize the contacts for that child. If you want a contact to receive Alerts, click on the 'Yes/No' button in the Contact List.
Set your Out of Town calendar
- Click on 'Account Details'. Set your travel calendar and still stay in touch with your child's school.
- Complete the form (Fields marked with * are mandatory); use the calendar icons to specify travel dates.
- Assign a primary contact while you are away.
For Assistance Email: InstantAlertHelp@Honeywell.com
Honeywell Instant Alert™ for Schools will not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information of our Members, the children for whom they have responsibility, or others listed as contacts in the system. We will use the utmost care in protecting the privacy and security of your information.
Register or Log In