CIC - Computer Information Center ~ Welcome Fellow Educators
To provide the children of Rochester with a world-class telecommunications network to ensure they have the proper tools necessary to be successful in the Information Age!
Frequently Asked Questions ~ FAQ's
- When you are hired, Human Resources contacts the CIC to request that we make an email account for you. All requests for email accounts must come to us from the Human Resource Department.
- You will receive and email and or be notified by your principal or supervisor when your email account has been created.
- Included in your "Welcome" email will be instructions on how to access and use your email account.
- You will also recieve a www.sau54.org G Suite for Education which includes an additional email. You will also be notified of this account via your rochesterschools.com email account wich will including links to tutorials.
- If you have a name change and want to change the username of your email account, you must contact Human Resources to make the change.
- Each school building has a limited number of phones. Access to phones is determined by the building principal or your supervisor.
- Each school district employee/volunteer needs a signed statement in their personnel file. The original signed statement needs to be forwarded to the SAU's personnel department to be placed in their personnel file. Principals are encouraged to keep copies too.
- New employees will be required to sign the statement during their in processing at the SAU office.
- Review the Policy Statement.
- If you have questions or need your password for Infinite Campus reset you must contact your Building IC Coach or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All software and hardware purchases must be submitted to the CIC for technical approval.