Curriculum & Instruction
Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
The Rochester School Department will...
- Ensure rigorous and relevant curricula are in place in all content areas to engage all students. Curricula and instruction will be supported through a professional development structure designed to strengthen curricula and promote highly effective instructional strategies.
- Ensure that each classroom in the district has a management plan to provide common expectations and consistency for students within each learning environment.
- Develop and implement service and leadership opportunities for students in grades K – 12.
- Develop and implement collaborative structures that focus on studentand professionallearning.
- Build a culture where staffand students are empowered to positivelyimpact their own learning and performance.
- Develop and implement an accountability plan, including evaluation tools for attaining district goals.
- July 1, 2017–June 30, 2022 - Approved New Hampshire Department of Education